You Suck

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Product Review: Oreo Funstix

So, I had originally wanted to review those cereal straw things, because I know they're intended for sucking. However, I couldn't find those, so instead I picked up these Oreo Funstix.
For starters, the packaging I got looks like this box, although I prefer the first box. Secondly, they had Golden Oreo Funstix, but fuck that. So, these aren't marketed as straws anywhere that I can see, but these stix do function as straws. Due to their porous shell however, I found drinking with these uncomfortable. It sort of makes any liquid you're drinking seem dry, although that can be nice from time to time. The only real plus to these is that if you do use them as a straw, you can eat them after and they taste like long cylindrical oreos, which is not the case with most of the straws I've used , despite popular belief.

So, overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would say these are really whatever.

1 comment:

Blog Archive